Τετάρτη 11 Νοεμβρίου 2015

My first pocket letter

Hello, everyone!!!

A few days ago I decided to make my first pocket letter ever, 
which I wanted to offer as a gift to a good friend of mine.
Having in mind that she loves polka dots,
I created the pocket letter below. 

Let's have a look at it...


And the back side of it...


I put sequins, a stamp set from citrus twist, washi tape, enamel dots, 
star and word stickers as well as  some clips.
I used repositionable glue to embellish it so every single bit of it can be used. 

Unfortunately I didn't have time to take a photo of the wrapping which I loved. 
I wrapped it in black tissue paper and there was also a white doily, silver glitter stickers and of course washi tape. 

That's all for now...

Kisses,
Maria!



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου